Installing SQL Spreads
After downloading the installation file, run the SQLSpreadsSetup.exe file:
In Chrome, click the installation file in the bottom left corner:
SQL Spreads will start checking that the required prerequisites are installed.
When the Welcome screen is shown, click Next
NOTE: If you are using Excel 2013, create a blank workbook to start the introduction.
To install SQL Spreads, you will need the following:
- A PC with Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, 32- or 64-bit.
- Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 in 32- or 64-bit edition. Requires the Excel desktop application, either the traditional or Office 365.
- Access to a Microsoft SQL Server, version 2005 or later and Express Edition or higher. The database server can be installed locally on your computer or on your corporate network.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- Visual Studio 2010 Tools from Office Runtime